In an effort to best serve my clients, I have been educating myself on every topic in health, performance, and sport, for the past 8 years. I have accumulated certifications, college credits, and invaluable experiences that have shaped the way I coach and train my clients.
Current Certifications and Education in:
- Master of Arts in Sport and Performance Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Bachelor of Art in Criminology
- Certified by the National Federation of Personal Trainers
- USA Cycling Level 3 Coaching Certification
- USA Swimming Level 3 Coaching Certification
- YMCA Swim Lessons Instructor v6 Certification
- Pursuing USA Triathlon Level 1 certification
- Coaching Certification Level 2 in Cycling and Swimming
- Pursuit of specialized certifications in para-athletics, concussion prevention, specialized populations, biofeedback, USA Weight Lifting Sports Performance Coach Certification, and nutrition for special populations.
Coaching and Training Experience:
- Sport Psychology consulting with 4 Sled Hockey Teams.
- Sport Psychology consulting with 2 Rapids youth developmental teams.
- Over 3,000 personal training sessions in Colorado gyms in the past 3 years (2016 -2019)
- I coached THE Ohio State Triathlon Team from 2012-2015.
- I coached a USA Cycling Club of the Year Team in 2015
- Started the Triathlon and Para-Triathlon Team at the Southeast Armed Services YMCA in Colorado Springs in 2016.
My personal accomplishments as an athlete (if that matters to you) include:
- 2015 HITS New York Ironman Distance Female Winner MVI_0126
- Cycling Category 3 Road, Category 2 Mountain
- Qualified and competed at Collegiate Nationals-Triathlon 2009-2012
- Notable placings as a Top Female in: Triple T Ohio, 2012(Solo 2nd), 2013 (Team 1st), 2014 (Team 1st), 2015 (Team 2nd), 2016 Rainer to Ruston Rails 50 miler (2nd), 2017 Tommyknocker 12-Hour (2nd), 2017 Indian Creeks 50mile (4th), 2015 Season Opener Road Race (3rd), 2013 Cap City Short Track MTB (3rd), 2013 Vandervort’s Corner Team Dayton (2nd), 2017 Grand Traverse Dual-Sport (4th).